Ultimate Marvel versus Capcom III Roster

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

NOTEPAD STAIN: III

a thousand miles i try to cross
with a distant stare that asks for ease
the skyline lay in deep slumber
ignoring the feeling you left me


i plead for you to hear
but the war of hearts is always waging
i play charades with my reflected image
he tells me i am deeply consumed and calloused


the union of the forbidden
that stirred the wave of history
can we share this sanctity
or should we delay for others' sake


i miss the look that keeps me calm
the warmth that kills the shiver
the hand that holds the future
the bruise that strengthens me

if you'll never come back
just let me lay to rest
let me get a dose of what we were
or at least give me back my longing heart


* * * * *


earbender


sit and wait
for the lion to growl
for the lamb to obey
and for you to get sick

open your eyes
and stay fucked up
behold the disease
that you've been set to recieve

smile,chat and follow
robots now earn gold
a dime or two will let you breathe
and chant along your so called dream

you lay to die
you die to help
listen to the echoes of the imp
that twist and rot your mind

the weak will break
the sane to demented
and when all else fails
just shut them up,and hit the trigger


* * * * *



the disease



find a new canvas
to stain the ink of guilt
eloquence came as a necessity
for the sinned and saint



when will you find peace
without the price of a frown
to dilute the misery
with an ounce of malice



they waive their hands
to the painted sunrise
not knowing if by daybreak
they'll still gasp for breath



when will they die
should you falter when the time comes
should it be enough
or should we kill more smiles


* * * * *












No comments:

Post a Comment