Ultimate Marvel versus Capcom III Roster

Thursday, July 14, 2011

God help me I can't think of a title

Now Playing: Surrender by Skychurch

It's been a while since I actually last posted something to this blog. I started The Pit back in 2009 hoping to hook up a sideline for extra bucks for an online job (ODesk)... just doodling aroung a couple of ideas I have at that time. I somehow forgot to update this piece of shit and now, I have enough effort in me to write. Since I am literally a bum for 2 months (and counting), why not make something useful out of it aside from playing basketball in the morning, reading E Comics and online manga, doing household chores, being the best couch potato in the entire Mainland (Bulacan), watching movies and playing bass guitar.

Well, where I should start? I think it's great if I start off with writing some few insights about some of the movies that I've downloaded online (thanks to the man who invented Torrent or any other source of online piracy! hell yeah for you!). These are the movies that I've been itching to watch in the past few years but never really had the chance to. Some movies that I'm sure will be interesting who ever spends time reading about this piece of crap called The Pit.


No comments:

Post a Comment